Submitting an event to Tahoe Weekly is Easy and Free!
Just follow these simple instructions:
Enter your event NOW | Read our Event Calendar FAQs here
1. Go to the EVENT CALENDAR in the main menu bar.
2. Click the SUBMIT AN EVENT button.
3. Create a profile page.
4. Enter your event title. If we already have your event, you can edit it.
DO NOT USE ALL CAPS, PLEASE
Limit titles to 4-5 words
5. Submit your information. Just follow the prompts.
* If your event is ongoing, like an art exhibit, don’t enter any times. Just leave the time fields blank.
6. You must choose a Category. You may select as many Categories as you like.
But, to be considered for the print edition, be sure that AT LEAST ONE
OF THESE CATEGORIES is selected:
Activities/Main Events Calendar
Arts & Crafts
Child & Family Oriented
Education & Workshops
Fundraisers & Benefits
Local Culture & History
Outdoor & Nature
Parades & Festivals
Arts & Crafts
Casinos & Gaming
Music: Gigs Concerts Musicals
8. If you want your event considered for one of our prime-everybody-wants-it featured events in arts, dining, recreation or another section in the print magazine, you’ll want to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with 2-3 high resolution images; that’s required to even be considered.
Some things about our calendar:
- We don’t allow advertisements of any kind in the calendar!
- We don’t list Fitness, Health, Diet, Yoga or other similar types of classes.
If you have any questions about the calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.