Submitting an event to Tahoe Weekly is Easy and Free!
Just follow these simple instructions:
1. Go to the EVENT CALENDAR in the main menu bar.
2. Click the blue +ADD EVENT button at the top of the right hand column of ads.
3. Create an account or log in.
4. Enter your event title. If we already have your event, you can edit it.
DO NOT USE ALL CAPS, PLEASE
Limit titles to 4-5 words
5. Submit your information. Just follow the prompts.
* If your event is ongoing, like an art exhibit, don’t enter any times. Just leave the time fields blank.
6. MOST IMPORTANT: You must enter a description in BOTH description fields,
or it won’t be considered for print.
7. You must choose a Category. You may select as many Categories as you like.
But, to be considered for the print edition, be sure that AT LEAST ONE
OF THESE CATEGORIES is selected:
- Performing Arts – Live music, theater, dance, films etc.
- Visual Arts – Fine Arts
- Literary Arts
- Food & Drink
- Sports & Outdoors
- Civic Benefit
- Professional/Civic Benefit/Learning – general event entries like benefits, fundraisers, lectures and community events
8. You will be prompted to boost the event at the end for a little bit of dough.
That’s up to you. If you don’t want to, just select no, and we’ll still list
your event for FREE.
9. If you want your event considered one for our prime-everybody-wants-it featured
events in arts, dining, kids, recreation or another section in the print magazine,
you’ll want to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2-3 high
resolution images; that’s required to even be considered.
Some things about our calendar:
- We don’t allow advertisements of any kind in the calendar!
- We don’t list Fitness, Health, Diet, Yoga or other similar types of classes.
There’s just too much stuff.
If you have any questions about the calendar, e-mail email@example.com.