Have your events automatically added to the Event Calendar
IF YOU HOST A LOT OF EVENTS, like regular live music, speakers, open mics, art exhibits, etc., you can request to be added to our calendar software for FREE.
1. Our software system can automatically pull your events, live music and other happenings directly from your Web site calendar software for FREE.
2. You must host regular events (at least a few a month) to make a request. It’s free and we do all the work.
3. You must have a compatible calendar software on your Web site (see below) or list your events on Facebook through the Events feature.
4. If you are a bar, casino or other business that has age restrictions and you list your events on Facebook, please be aware that Facebook restricts access to all users younger than 21, which also includes restricting our calendar software from pulling your events.
Facebook tracks everyone on its platform and it knows everything about them. There’s nothing you can do about it, and there’s nothing we can do about it. The solution – use a Web site calendar software.
5. We always recommend using calendar software for your events hosted on your Web site! Why? You have complete control, no one can restrict access to your calendar, it’s open to all users (not just your Facebook followers), and no one can modify or restrict your content but you.
6. Here are the calendar software systems that are compatible with our system (and all are easy to use):
- Google calendar
- Facebook (non-restrictive login, if you have 21+ events, we can’t access it)
7. Make a request by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Be sure to include a direct URL link to your online calendar or Facebook Events page.