Summer is in full swing, and we always encourage our readers to explore a new side to Tahoe like Meeks Creek Falls on the West Shore, the historic Clair Tappaan Lodge situated on Donner Summit, the Washoe Galis Dungal on display on the North and West Shores or this year’s High Sierra Music Festival located in the Lost Sierra.
All of these adventures and much more await locals and visitors alike and beg your attention. Don’t worry there’s plenty of summer left if you don’t get to all of these adventures this week. But, of course, we’ll have a whole new set out in next week’s edition, so you should get started.
Only at TheTahoeWeekly.com
Here’s what you may have missed if you’re not following The Tahoe Weekly on Facebook:
- Trails, sugar pine planting top Tahoe Fund projects
- Barker Pass to open mid-July
- Summer fun, programs at Taylor Creek
- Forest Service eyes plan for Incline Lake
- South Shore beaches closed for safety, habitat protection
- Alcohol ban in effect at some Tahoe beaches
- Fireworks ban in effect