With the record-breaking season and snowfall, Squaw Valley is now offering a cross-country course at High Camp that is approximately 3.17km with 122m of elevation gain or 7 percent average slope. Access the cross-country course via the Aerial Tram. | squawalpine.com
- Trails open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nordic equipment is not available for rent.
- All passholders and ticket holders can access the trails for free with their own equipment
- If you do not have a season pass or lift ticket, an Aerial Tramticket will be required to access the course.
- Nordic gear is only allowed on the Aerial Tram. No other chairlifts.